Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Read the Book: The Autsim & ADHD Diet by Barrie Silberberg

During the Memorial Holiday weekend, I traveled out of town to work with my mom in her flea market sales business.  I left my dear son with my hubby.  I really desired to learn more about treating my son's ADHD-Inattentive without the use of medication.  He had only recently began taking Adderall for his inattentive disorder.

I read the book The Autism & ADHD Diet:  A step-by-step guide to hope and healing by living Gluten Free and Casein Free (GFCF) and other interventions by Barrie Silberberg.

I read the book cover to cover over a period of 3 days.  I thoroughly enjoy the reading and was challenged by the ideas, information, and inventions presented.   I think this book is a great starting point for families looking at a dietary change to help them work through their child's particular set of needs.

More on what I found out in the book in additional posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment